1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

New Bass Day Straight From Canada :) 56k NO

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by ibanezcollector, Mar 12, 2008.

1. ibanezcollector

ibanezcollector Yoyo's Hurt When You Crank It Into Your Face

Feb 18, 2007
    Cleveland Ohio
    Well I did a trade with a fellow TB'r and it was my first trade done outside the US.. I couldnt be happier with him, the shipping, and the outcome.

Here she is a Ibanez BTB406QM 6 String..

She is amazing and the preamp is quite useful and this is coming from a guy who hates most preamps..

It feels good to have a 6 string back in the arsenal after I sold my SR406 a while back.. Now I need to find some spare wood to make a ramp..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. mothmonsterman

mothmonsterman

Feb 8, 2006
    Purdy

3. Kennethfaria

Kennethfaria Banned

Mar 12, 2008
    i gotta say, i love those tiles.

BTW nice bass!

4. dmq89

dmq89

Feb 21, 2006
    Selkirk, MB, Canada
    Hey Brett!

Glad you like it!!! Make sure you post a review so I can see what I gave up!!! :D

By the way, as that happens to be REAL Canadian dust on there, I'll expect you to NEVER clean it off...

Enjoy that bass, my friend - i sure did!!! :)

5. herndonbassist

herndonbassist Low Down Thumper Supporting Member

Apr 7, 2005
    Herndon, VA - NoVa
    Brett... I absolutely LOVE mine, I'm certain you'll have a lot of fun with it. My only problem is that I'm still finding debris from the original coated strings, that stuff got EVERYWHERE... have fun with it!

6. Before leaving the Ibanez club behind, I had the more expensive version of that bass. BTBs are tremendous six-string basses. The string spacing and neck profile was great. I just hate Bartolini electronics so very much hence why I sold it.

7. ibanezcollector

ibanezcollector Yoyo's Hurt When You Crank It Into Your Face

Feb 18, 2007
    Cleveland Ohio
    thanks guys Im going to try and get a video up tonight.. I love it.. Looks, and Feel.. and Sound too hahaha

8. El-Bob

El-Bob Supporting Member

Oct 22, 2006
    Hamilton, ON
    no neck shots? :(