1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

New Bass Day!!!!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Eric Huber, Sep 18, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Eric Huber

Eric Huber

Aug 20, 2019
    Baltimore
    Yey!! Fedex came thru. Delivered right on time. A new Lakland 44-64 PJ custom deluxe. I have never owned any bass as beautiful as this thing. Mother of pearl inlays and the banding on the neck is outstanding. Dammed near tuned out of the cardboard box. This one was on their "B" stock list. Significant discount. I couldn't pass it up.

Plek'd on 9.13.19 it plays like a dream. It's gonna be a long night. Gotta remember to unplug the cabs with the earphones this time.

Lakland worked with me to have the beast shipped to a Fedex center for pickup.
    Thanks to the crew at Lakland.

Attached Files:

tomich, GregC, wvbass and 15 others like this.
  2. PockySteve

PockySteve Supporting Member

Nov 15, 2018
    Pennsylvania USA
    Beautiful! Very classy looking. Congratulations and have a blast playing it!
    Laklands are so sweet.

3. Crusher47

Crusher47 Tattoo'ed Freak

Apr 12, 2014
    Fort Worth, TX
    Congrats!

4. Samatza

Samatza

Apr 15, 2019
    Enjoy it in good health, beautiful bass.

tomich likes this.
  5. dmt

dmt

Apr 19, 2003
    Orbiting Sol
    The binding and MOP inlays really work well for a black P-style bass. It’s a good look; enjoy!

tomich likes this.
  6. Just out of interest, what was B stock about it?

7. JRA

JRA my words = opinion Supporting Member

classy/classic! very nice! congratulations on your new instrument! :thumbsup: