1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

New bass (fender p content & pictures warning)

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Shy Guy, Oct 4, 2008.

1. Shy Guy

Shy Guy

Sep 23, 2008
    Templeton, MA
    So, last month I bought a cirrus bxp, I loved it, but something was missing. So I rounded up some cash, returned the bxp, and wound up with this crazy mofo.
    DSC_0009.
    DSC_0006-1.
    DSC_0007.
    DSC_0008-1.

2. Holy War

Holy War

Sep 18, 2008
    VA Beach
    SWEET!

3. +1 :D

4. w33nie

w33nie

Jan 27, 2008
    shiny bridge and headstock

5. Shy Guy

Shy Guy

Sep 23, 2008
    Templeton, MA
    I would've taken time to actually shoot (photography is a hobby) but I just whipped out a point and shoot, too much effort to shoot a good pic :p

6. timber22

timber22 Supporting Member

Very nice. I love that color combo.

7. UncleBalsamic

UncleBalsamic

Jul 8, 2007
    UK
    That's a great bass! Enjoy it!

8. Ezbass

Ezbass

Apr 3, 2008
    U.K.
    Nothing crazy about that baby. Another nice P on TB, get it on the P Bass Club thread if you haven't already.

9. Shy Guy

Shy Guy

Sep 23, 2008
    Templeton, MA
    I know its like every other sunburst p, but it gets the job done, perfect tone, nice playability, performance comes before aesthetics. Plus I noticed once relic'd over time each p or j looks different to me.

10. Ezbass

Ezbass

Apr 3, 2008
    U.K.
    Nothing wrong with a 'burst P, in fact there's everything right about it. I've got a white with tortie just like loads of other folks, but it does the job and does it spectacularly which is most important. However, I think she's a looker, scars and all, which is second most important.

Enjoy your new purchase :bassist:(I see it's already on the P Bass Club thread, good work).

11. Matt R.

Matt R.

Jul 18, 2007
    Huntsville AL
    Beautiful. Now take that damn plastic off the pickguard