Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

New bass for me.( riverhead headway) treena help with pics

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by deftim69, Nov 13, 2003.

1. deftim69

deftim69

Jun 11, 2003
    I just a great new bass off of ebay. ITs from a company named Headway out of Japan. This thing is top notch. Flame maple top ,ebony fretboard, perfect frets and hardware that is just outstanding. I got it for just 220 and it plays like 5 times that. I want to post pics but every time a upload it says there to big. Help me out. This thing is a real looker Thanks

2. mark beem

mark beem Gold Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2001
    New Hope, Alabama
    You're gonna have to take the pics into a photo editing program and scale them down...

3. Send your pictures to me at Treena@kfrs.com and I will resize them for you......OKAY?

Then you can post them here!

[​IMG]
    Treena

4. deftim69

deftim69

Jun 11, 2003
  5. deftim69

deftim69

Jun 11, 2003
    Anybody ever heard of this company? what do you guys think? :bassist:

6. mark beem

mark beem Gold Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2001
    New Hope, Alabama
    Never heard of the company... Looks like a very nice instrument though!

7. deftim69

deftim69

Jun 11, 2003
    Yea it is nice. I took a chance and picked it up and now I am impressed. For just over 200 bucks this was a steal.
    Thanks

8. I have. RiverHead “Headway” has been around since the 70's. They do make some nice basses!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Congrats on your find!

[​IMG]
    Treena

9. I remember seeing a Riverhead bass about 12 years ago. A Steinberger copy, if I remember rightly.

10. Yvon

Yvon Supporting Member

Nov 2, 2000
    Montreal, Canada
    It was headless, but not exatly steingberger copy.
    You could see a picture in one of the first bass player. Maybe the one with Billy Sheehan on the cover.

11. franksters

franksters

Nov 9, 2009