1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

New bass Help :)

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by VaGG, Nov 1, 2010.

1. VaGG

VaGG

Nov 1, 2010
    Hello guys! I'm new here, and i need some help :D. I'm looking for a new bass round about 1000 euros, a bit more or less! The band i'm currently playing is a stoner-doom band. So, do you have any suggestions? I need something more flexible, that in the future can also play other kinds too (softer or harder). I have in mind the Fender American Deluxe P bass (the on with P/J on it). COuld you tell me what you think of it? Or other suggestions too :D (i prefer something classic, not too pozer etc :p)

2. No reason why your current set up wouldn't work just fine. PJs are very flexable,its an american deluxe so its great quality,and it's active. I see no need to change anything unless you just want a new bass.

3. VaGG

VaGG

Nov 1, 2010
    I don't have the Fender :) I'm thinking of buying it! :p

4. Oh my bad. Then yes that'd be a very good choice. :oops:

5. VaGG

VaGG

Nov 1, 2010
    ANything less expensive to suggest? :D

6. Ibanez SR/SRX/SRT/SRA line, SBMM RAY34 and SB14, MIM deluxe p bass special, Jazz deluxe, ESP B series. Tons of options.

7. ntbhoang

ntbhoang

Nov 1, 2010
    ...1000 Euro. I'd like to go for a Spector one !

8. VaGG

VaGG

Nov 1, 2010
    Umm, better not MIM fender. I also had in mind the ESP LDT Viper 414, but havent ever played it!

9. why not MIM?