Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

new bass is on the way!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by flipperwhite, Sep 10, 2001.

1. flipperwhite

flipperwhite

Jul 12, 2001
    usa
    I can't belive it!! I just ordered a Spector NS CRFM 4 from Riks music.com for..get this $1219.95 which includes hardshell case,shipping and tax(there was no tax)can you belive that price? the dealer was refered to me by PJ Rubal,national sales director for Spector bass co.I just wanted to let others know about this place,they sell other stuff too,I know stingrays,parkers for sure their web add is http://www.riksmusic.com the guy who I got the deal from was Eric,the price was so low I did'nt even try to haggel,what do ya think of that nino?oh yeah,thanks to all who helped me find this deal.

2. flipperwhite

flipperwhite

Jul 12, 2001
    usa
    Eric just e-mailed me,he is shipping it today.it would have been on a sad day like today.

3. Post some pics when you get it.

4. flipperwhite

flipperwhite

Jul 12, 2001
    usa
    UPS tracking has it less than 30 miles from my house!!! I can't wait,I'm gonna be just like Nino!!

5. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    Ahh, the anticipation! One of the best parts of getting a new ax!:)

6. rickreyn

rickreyn

Jun 16, 2000
    Lutz, Florida
    Two things are fun but challenging to do: one is to wait for a new bass to come via UPS, and one is to see how much your bass will sell for on ebay. Have fun with the popcorn and bubble wrap!

7. flipperwhite

flipperwhite

Jul 12, 2001
    usa
    I GOT IT!! HEE HEE HEE!!! now it's honey moon time. :)