1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

New Bass Mod Day

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Bassinthemudd, Oct 5, 2020.

1. Bassinthemudd

Bassinthemudd

Jan 3, 2020
    Minnesota
    I got my first EBMM StingRay about a month ago. It was listed in the classifieds here on TB. Big thanks to EyeBoy. Mark is a great seller.

I just got the bass back from the luthier. My '05 StingRay with the bridge piezo is now stereo. The 3 band preamp w/blend pot has been replaced with an East 2 band. The fourth pot was going to be a dummy, so I figured I might as well put in a push pull for series/parallel switching. The fifth hole, where the blend pot was, now contains the second output jack. The piezo runs directly to the output and into an outboard Red-Eye preamp.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 5, 2020
    SubHuman likes this.
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 26, 2021