1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

New bass need alittle help chosing

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by dose, Mar 11, 2010.

1. Flamin Blonde

7 vote(s)
    58.3%
  2. Euro

5 vote(s)
    41.7%
  1. dose

dose

Nov 2, 2008
    Mobile,AL
    I have a chance to get a new bass wife said i can spend a little yay! I've narrowed it down to a Warwick thumb flamin blonde or a Spector euro both new. I already have an older thumb and love it

Thoughts?

2. You've already got a Thumb, I'd go for the Spector.

3. Phalex

Phalex Semper Gumby Supporting Member

Oct 3, 2006
    G.R. MI
    I concur. Spector's are sweet!

4. dose

dose

Nov 2, 2008
    Mobile,AL
    You guys where right i don't know what i was thinking i just bought a spector euro

5. ysand

ysand

Mar 26, 2005
    Athens/Greece
    End of story then.
    Hope u're lovin it :)

6. dose

dose

Nov 2, 2008
    Mobile,AL
    My debit card is to hot to touch atm lol i think i died alittle inside seeing that 2200 purchase plus the extra 160 for the case

7. FromTheBassMent

FromTheBassMent Those who can, play bass.

Jan 19, 2010
    Providence, RI
    Wow, posting a poll 45 minutes before you make a decision regardless of the poll results! Why did you bother? You've certainly got me wondering why I bothered responding to your poll.... :rollno:

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 27, 2020