1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

New bass on the way.

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by h.henry, May 30, 2003.

1. h.henry

h.henry

May 30, 2003
    Augusta, GA
    I just ordered a Warwick Corvette Standard 4 string from Musiciansfriend.com, even though I usually dont like to order guitars online. Due to an unfortunate accident my former bass was put out of commission and as I am soon to be play in 3 or 4 bands as well as the active band I play in at the moment I needed a bass as soon as possible and could not find anything in my area.

So there it is , hopefully it will be here tuesday of next week. I am sure I will be satisfied since Warwick is known for making such solid instruments.

Let me know what you think guys ;)

2. Bazzist

Bazzist

Dec 7, 2002
    Nova Scotia
    nice i love the corvettes n hte jazzmans be sure ot post a pic even if fro mmusicians friend site

3. h.henry

h.henry

May 30, 2003
    Augusta, GA
  4. h.henry

h.henry

May 30, 2003
    Augusta, GA
    sorry just have to give this a quick /bump

i wanna hear your opinions :D

5. h.henry

h.henry

May 30, 2003
    Augusta, GA
    Thoughts, opinions ?

Good or bad descision?

Sorry I am just looking for feedback as I anxiously await its arrival .. (monday):meh:

6. h.henry

h.henry

May 30, 2003
    Augusta, GA
    Thanks for the response.. I did have a couple questions about the pickups though.

Also about the price , I was willing to pay a little bit more and the best price i could find on a used bass was 700 bucks. AND I needed this bass as soon as humanly possible.

But my question on the pickups is , is it possible for me to replace the passive pickups with active pickups (even though I know it would probably require replacing the control knobs as well)?