1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

New Bass (order) Day!!! Bluesman Vintage Deville T2

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by tb-player, Dec 3, 2019.

1. tb-player

tb-player Supporting Member

Mar 6, 2019
    Back in August, I posted about a concert I saw online that featured one of the nicest sounding and coolest looking basses I've ever seen. After much investigating, I discovered it was a Bluesman Vintage Deville T2. It's a Tele-style body with Lollar Thunderbird pickups (and stacked concentric pots :thumbsup:).

So I started keeping an eye on Bluesman Vintage. Imagine my surprise when I saw their Cyber-Monday promotion of 30% off and only 10% down needed to order a new custom bass.

That was all I needed to hear.

I just got off the phone with John at Bluesman Vintage and my new bass is in production. She should arrive sometime late-February/early-March.

Til then, you'll find me watching this video of the exact bass I ordered (same color and everything) on a continuous loop. #cantwait

Last edited: Dec 3, 2019
    DeepHz, dmt, Bugeyed Earl and 5 others like this.
  2. tb-player

Mar 6, 2019
    This is the bass. Player's name is Jacob Lowery. He's good.
    Screen Shot 2019-08-12 at 11.27.44 AM.png

Last edited: Dec 3, 2019
    DeepHz, Bugeyed Earl, wvbass and 3 others like this.
  3. smack105

smack105

Apr 18, 2007
    Central Texas
    Love the color!

4. tb-player

Mar 6, 2019
    Yeah. It's nice. They call it Surf Foam Green. It's a cross between Sea Foam and Surf Green.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 2, 2021