New Bass! Pedulla Pentabuzz

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by pigpen02, Jun 29, 2005.

1. pigpen02

Mar 24, 2002
    Just got this delivered to the office today, and spent most of the afternoon walking up and down the halls playing. This is the most wonderful fretless i've ever layed hands on, it just sings, mwah for days, great sustain, and comfortable to boot.

Got it off TB'er lamarjonz. I don't know how to resize the pics i lifted off of his website, but i reckon he won't mind my providing a link:
    There's detailed pics in his past basses section.

Thanks for the deal leon, always a pleasure!
  2. Hollow Man

Hollow Man Supporting Member

Apr 28, 2003
    Springfield, VA
    I saw that sucker, and comtemplated for a while about dropping the cash for it. That baby looks fantastic... treat her well!
  3. pilotjones

pilotjones Supporting Member

Nov 8, 2001
    Beautiful. Enjoy it. I just saw a new one in antique cherry burst that makes me wish I played fretless.
  4. burk48237

burk48237 Supporting Member

Nov 22, 2004
    Oak Park, MI
    Beautiful bass, Enjoy with much passion. I've got a natural Buzz that I bought used, it was a 90. Second one I've had, always regretted selling the first. I still believe they are the most versatile Frettless basses available. Love that color, that and the "blue burst" are my favorites. I saw Mark Egan playing a Penta just like yours w/soapbars this summer at the Detroit Jazz fest w/Larry Coryell, SWEET!
  5. Fuzzbass

Fuzzbass P5 with overdrive Supporting Member

Great bass!! If I ever get a fretless, I'll get a Pentabuzz. I'm also partial to the vintage cherry burst, but the blue/green burst is killer too. Congrats!
  6. rashrader

Mar 4, 2004
    Baltimore, MD
    Congrats on your new Pedulla!!

I just picked up a Pentabuzz last month for a steal at the GC Memorial Day blowout sale. Yeah, I know...Anyway, great bass, exteremely sweet tight tone, great playability. I could not be happier. I have only been a serious fretless player for the last year, but I have owned three others before and I must say it is by far the best I have owned.
  7. lamarjones

lamarjones Supporting Member

Aug 27, 2002
    Raleigh, NC
    That bass has treated me well. Just a great tone, but actually the past couple of buzzes I have owned all rock.

I will get another day, and I am glad you dig it. Always a pleasure.
  8. primus_55

Dec 28, 2004
    Im gassing for a Hexabuzz fretless now....
  9. Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    Welcome to the family :D