1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

New Bass Pics!!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by FishDub, Mar 21, 2013.

1. FishDub

FishDub Supporting Member

Jun 12, 2011
    Charlotte, NC
    Ok I just COULD NOT resist to not only post this but to let you all know that this cost me $175 out the door--Sterling by Music Man Ray 4. Not gonna get dramatic and say "the best best best bass I have ever ever ever played" but man this thing sounds pretty awesome through my GK1001 RB 2x10 combo. Just wanted to share because I am in awe with this bass...and price.

Attached Files:

• 014.JPG
      014.JPG
      File size:
      68.5 KB
      Views:
  2. JLY

JLY Supporting Member Supporting Member

$175? Where can I get one? Great score! Congrats

3. FishDub

Jun 12, 2011
    Charlotte, NC
    If you can believe it..GC. And yes I checked and inspected from head to toe..I basically stole this in my opinion.
    Thanks!

4. bray101

bray101

Feb 26, 2012
    Ohio
    How did you get it at that price?!? Need the details now. Haha

5. Einherjar

Einherjar

Dec 1, 2012
    Lakewood, CO
    Assuming that's a sub ray4?

6. FishDub

Jun 12, 2011
    Charlotte, NC
    No secrets..I walked in and it was sitting there. I picked it up, plugged in ad said i will give you $175 including tax nad he said lets do it. And yes it is the SUB series..

7. Einherjar

Einherjar

Dec 1, 2012
    Lakewood, CO
    Still a decent price. But SBMM Sub Ray4 =/= SBMM Ray34. The Sub Ray4 is the entry level "Stingray" model. Still nicer than what you get for the price from most other companies though.