1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

New Bass Uke Day!!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Minirehak 212, Nov 8, 2017.

1. Minirehak 212

Minirehak 212

Mar 7, 2015
    Milwaukee
    So I'm really excited to have this bass.

I've actually had this for a week now but I forgot to post about it. I got this as a trade from one of my friends. I let go of my Orange Micro Dark guitar head for this Hadean uke. I have had my eye on this for a while now. My friend got a '72 P and Jazz so he is selling off a lot of stuff, but he wouldn't sell this to me. So I tempted him with that amp and he took it!
    This comes with Roundwound uke strings (that I suggested to him a few months back) a nice strap and a little Fender gig bag. He also made the cool ramp/thumb rest for it as well. This little bass is a lot more fun than I thought it would be.
    The only issue with it is that the E and A strings sound kinda hallow. I will get around to fixing that sometime down the line 20171104_122415. 20171108_185310.
    My PJ for size comparison 20171031_211016.
    I am very happy with this trade and I think this has opened the door to future uke basses down the line.

RH434 likes this.