1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

new bass!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by gkbass13, Dec 21, 2006.

1. gkbass13

gkbass13 Supporting Member

Mar 29, 2006
    New York
    so i decided to get myself an early christmas present today...with some help from realy good trade deals on some gear i was able to bring home a MIM fender delux jazz bass 4 string. i got it in the vintage white finish with a tort guard.....i love it so far! pics to come.

2. right on! I cant wait for xmas - i see a big guitar shaped thing under the tree! wonder what that is...

3. PDubs

PDubs

Aug 22, 2006
    NYC
    Nice!

I got a killer deal on a MIM deluxe jazz on ebay last night. Im gonna throw a badass bridge and a hipshot d-tuner on it.

It should rock!!

4. ClassicJazz

ClassicJazz Bottom Feeders Unite!! Supporting Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Delray Beach, Florida
    needpics.

5. gkbass13

gkbass13 Supporting Member

Mar 29, 2006
    New York
    they are killer basses! i bought it thinking about mods, such as an audere preamp and a BAII bridge, but right now it is amazing as is. my main beef with fender basses is the playability and quality control problms some have, but this was a winner, it has a completely different vibe to it than the other 7 or 8 of the same model that i have played before...im loving it!

6. markjazzbassist

markjazzbassist Supporting Member

Apr 19, 2005
    Cleveland, OH
    cool congrats. enjoy the bass. SHOW SOME PICS.

7. Some Groovy Guy

Some Groovy Guy

Sep 28, 2006
    Vancouver
    n00dz plz.

kthx.