1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

new bass

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by BUNGA56, Sep 8, 2008.

1. BUNGA56

BUNGA56

Jun 27, 2008
    East Hanover NJ
  2. A no name bass? Never seen these before. I'd try and find one of the USA Peavey Foundation 5 strings. Like This One

3. BUNGA56

BUNGA56

Jun 27, 2008
    East Hanover NJ
    not a bad suggestion

4. ProfGumby

ProfGumby

Jan 15, 2007
    Michigan's U.P.
    Some good choices here, and that bass from the OP looks very interesting.

I have another suggestion, my 5 er was a whim from Ebay and this place does a pro level setup on every bass, for free!

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-PRO-TRANS-R...photoQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262

And it is a very nice bass indeed! Though it is passive and has only 1 truss rod, it has a very nice tone and is very powerful with the dual soapbars.....

BTW, they had 100% feedback till I goofed up and made a mistake when rating them....

5. BUNGA56

BUNGA56

Jun 27, 2008
    East Hanover NJ
    i got the cort curbow

6. Cool! You don't see many of those around. Post pics when you get it.

7. BUNGA56

BUNGA56

Jun 27, 2008
    East Hanover NJ
    i will

8. RonChase

RonChase

Aug 15, 2008
    It seems the price that is the higher of the 2 is very high retail,lookat the head stock on the hofner look a likes almost like a Turser violin which I was told is made by hofner.Maybe the P and J bass are Squier?? I would rather get a better axe used then a cheapie new one.Try to google davison guitar

9. bass_snake

bass_snake Banned

Aug 13, 2008
    Stouffville, Ontario
    Congrats with the new bass. That same bass is on my wish list too. The blue one though. :hyper:

Fred

10. i wouldn't really trust the no name bass, it will probably come to your door set up **** and probably won't sound too great, you should look around for a squire p bass 5, i have one and it's great for what i payed for it

11. BUNGA56

BUNGA56

Jun 27, 2008
    East Hanover NJ
    i saw a couple in blue on ebay some were new

12. BUNGA56

BUNGA56

Jun 27, 2008
    East Hanover NJ
    it shipped today but the guy left the last couple numbers out for tracking number so im waiting for the right one will definetly post pics when i get it