1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

NEW BASS!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Yakob, May 11, 2010.

1. Yakob

Yakob

Nov 15, 2009
    Philadelphia, PA
    JUST PULLED THE TRIGGER!

Stoked on it, although it means that I really gotta sell my Fernandes (first 200 gets it!).

I don't care about the scratches and whatever, I'm just stoked on finally getting a Squier Musicmaster Bass! Especially at this price:D!!!

2. Good deal! i got a pink one for 100$ but only because ost of the paint was worn off on the back by a huge belt buckle.

3. Yakob

Yakob

Nov 15, 2009
    Philadelphia, PA
    Nice!

This is by far THE CHEAPEST I have seen one go for, so as soon as I saw it...

Time slowed down, the world made sense, my mind cleared. Click, click, "okay", click. The bass was mine!

4. nice!!! I like the shell pink ones myself

5. Yakob

Yakob

Nov 15, 2009
    Philadelphia, PA
    I've actually found a bunch of them on CL for varying prices, but only one Shell Pink. Mostly the ones I find are the black ones. I also found a blue one and one where I can't tell what color it is (looks white, but they weren't made in white).