Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

new bass!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by BillyBishop, Mar 11, 2003.

1. BillyBishop

BillyBishop

Feb 7, 2001
    Canada
    Here is my brand spankin new Fender American Precision bass. Plays and sounds like a dream.

Oh..and the most important thing of all...my girlfriend said I looked sexy when I was playing it for her.:p:D

[​IMG]

ps. The colour is a little different in real life, sorry for the crappy webcam pics.

:cool:

2. rockbassist1087

rockbassist1087 Guest

Nov 29, 2002
    Long Island, NY
    Nice lookin bass you got. I love the sound of MIA p basses, especially when using a pick. The whole girlfriend thing is a pretty cool plus too.

3. Grygore

Grygore

Oct 25, 2002
    Grand Prairie, TX
    Nice bass, I like that color too! Congrats :)

4. Erlendur Már

Erlendur Már

May 24, 2000
    Congrats on your new bass!:)

5. Is that aqua marine metallic?
    I love that colour, I have a jazz bass in that colour.

6. boogiebass

boogiebass

Aug 16, 2000
    You got from MF? I see they were blowing that color out. Nice. May have to grab one while they've still got 'em.

7. kaboom133

kaboom133

Oct 19, 2001
    Latrobe PA
    MMMMMM, i love P-Basses!!! that's a sweet looking one too. :)

8. BillyBishop

BillyBishop

Feb 7, 2001
    Canada
    No, I got it from Long and McQuade. I have no idea what colour it is...like I said it looks different in real life than in the pics..its got alot more of a greenish tint, its bluish green I guess. Or teal or something. I didn't see anything like it on the fender color chart. So I'm not sure.

9. By-Tor

By-Tor

Apr 13, 2000
    Sacramento, CA
    Nice bass.

Congrats.

10. pmkelly

pmkelly

Nov 28, 2000
    Kansas City, MO
    mmmmmmm.... tasty!

great color! I think that 74rickbass nailed, the aquamarine metallic... it doesn't show in the latest Fender info, so I think that it is a discontinued color... what a shame!

P@

11. looks like a keeper for life, man. good going.