1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

New bassist from Brazil

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by Unrealbr, Apr 21, 2009.

1. Hello TB, i'm from São Paulo / Brazil and started playing bass by myself somewhere back in Oct/08 but due to lack of time i didnt have had the chance to properly search for some theory and techniques. I stumbled upon this forum (thanks to Google :)) and decided to give it a try and have yet found interesting topics on theory, wich i got none since havent got money to spare and hire a teacher atm.

I'm currently playing an Strinberg CLB-10 MM passive bass with .40 nickel wound strings and an almighty piece of crap amp called Moug 30SCB, an local manufacturer.
    I don't know/haven't found out if it is allowed to but i havent seen intro topics with their basses pics and well, here goes mine.
    strinbergclb10.

If it aint allowed may the mods remove it or PM that i'll remove it myself.

I think that's all for the moment.

2. Stumbo

Stumbo Wherever you go, there you are. Supporting Member Commercial User

Feb 11, 2008
    Cali Intergalactic Mind Space - always on the edge
    Song Surgeon slow downer software- full 4 hour demo
    Welcome to TB!

Check out the link in my sig. below for some good info that may help you out in learning the bass.

Good luck.