1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

New Bergantino Website

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by KJung, Mar 12, 2008.

1. Finally!!!! Jim has updated his website. It's very nice, and has high quality pictures and full specs of his entire cabinet line. It's worth a look!

FYI:)

http://www.bergantino.com/

2. Jazzman

Jazzman

Nov 26, 2002
    Raleigh, NC
    It's about time! :rolleyes:

3. +1 That's why I put up a thread. I think a lot of Berg fans kind of gave up on that site. It's great to see the full, current product line.

4. fenderx55

fenderx55

Jan 15, 2005
    NYC/Queens
    Wow, that's really classy design. And finally, it's organized. :atoz:

sorry, i've been dying to try it out.

5. I was always confused that so many people here were playing Berg HS cabs and AE cabs, and the website had no such things....

I think I NEED to order a NV610 to celebrate the new site. :D

6. amos

amos

Oct 23, 2003
    SE Portland Oregon
    Great, now I have major GAS for a AE410. Thanks a lot, Ken. ;-)

7. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    toms_river.nj.us
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
    GAH! nested frames... 1996 called, they want their Interwebz Teknologies back :)

the site does look good, but there are more streamlined, easy to maintain ways to do it.

8. I'm clueless on that stuff.... it's just nice to see some high quality pictures of the current line!

9. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    toms_river.nj.us
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
    no doubt... the site "looks" real good (NV215 GAS is swelling ;) ). I'm just getting a headache thinking of someone maintaining a site with nested frames.

10. oy... some day.. ill have a berg stack... next to my epi stack..........next to my ebs stack...>_>..........................next to my aggy stack.............................................next to my...........oh god damn you people, i'll send talkbass the bill for all this stuff

11. It's nice to see the newer stuff up there, but I think the product navigation should at least have a caption or tooltip. I know *we* do, buy the average player will not know the difference between AE, HS, HT, IP, and NV SERIES.

12. +1 i noticed that

13. Good point.... it would be nice to have a brief description of the design goals of each line when you click on the product link.

14. tombowlus

tombowlus If it sounds good, it is good Gold Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2003
    North central Ohio
    Editor-in-Chief, Bass Gear Magazine
    The site looks a lot better. And it looks like Jim has been holding out on us, technology-wise! I mean, who cares how much his cabs weigh? They can levitate, man!!! :D

15. That cracked me up too.

16. McHack

McHack

Jul 29, 2003
    Central Ohio!
    Mine came on Monday, but I had a St Paddy's day thing going, & didnt get a chance to open it up until last night & the first thing I noticed was how EASY this thing is to schlep... I mean, literally... you say levitate. I've been schlepping my MusicMan HD-210 lately, & the AE410 is FAR easier to schlep, despite being larger.

I'll probably tack on my thoughts re: the AE410 at some point, but I'm no where near the tone descriptor that you & Ken are... so, I may not bother. Last night I just did a compare between my Ag GS mini-stack, & the AE410.... using my YBA-200. VERY COOL.

BTW, whats the deal w/ the covers for the AE410?

17. Cool! It's a great cab and is on the light end of the spectrum for a 410. Nice!

What is your specific question regarding the covers? They are available from Jim.

18. McHack

McHack

Jul 29, 2003
    Central Ohio!
    I just didnt see any AE specific covers on the new website... I'll call later.

19. Yeah, they have them. Even though the cab is the same basic dimensions as the HS410, the lack of corners and the thinner spray on covering made the HS410 cover a touch loose feeling, so Jim spec'd out AE specific covers for an exact fit (according to the guys at the Groove Shoppe). Nice cover!

20. Looks great! Everything is easy to find and the site is quick.