1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

new bongo 6 HH *TOILET SEAT CONTENT*

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by ludwig109, Sep 30, 2009.

1. this spaceaged toilet seat appeared at my door yesterday.. tis very very nice,
    havent got a chance to play it through my good amp but even through a crappy 10watt busker amp its very nice.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    wow. that's sweet. man, if they would only make a 7.

3. bovinehost

bovinehost Supporting Member

Dec 5, 2002
    Endorsing Artist: Ernie Ball Music Man/Sterling By Music Man
    If they did, let's face it, John - you'd say, "If only they made a double-neck."

:p

4. Mark Wilson

Mark Wilson Supporting Member

Jan 12, 2005
    Toronto, Ontario
    Endorsing Artist: Elixir® Strings
    The string spacing would be wider than the grand canyon.

5. Rickett Customs

Rickett Customs

Jul 30, 2007
    Southern Maryland
    Luthier: Rickett Customs...........www.rickettcustomguitars.com
    'tis a shame that they won't make a lefty, let alone a fretless at that, or I'd be sold.....

6. Fixed

"If only they made a 7/7 fretless/fretted doubleneck"

7. stflbn

stflbn

May 10, 2007
    Nashville
    Hopefully you're not going to carve words into the Bongo.

8. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    heh that would certainly look interesting.

9. God, Ludwig, that thing is hideous... I'm sure you deeply regret throwing your money away on it already... Tell ya what, I'll take this bullet for you. I've got about half what you spent on it, but I'm sure you're eager enough to be rid of that eyesore that you'll eagerly accept my saintly offer. No no, no need to thank me. Happy to help a bro. Box it up...

10. I would suspect it would look something similar to SNL's The Love Toilet.

11. Enjoy the bass. I had a 4HH once. It was a nice bass, but the tone wasn't exactly ideal for me. It was a burgundy toilet seat if you will. :D

Attached Files:

12. 73jbass

73jbass Supporting Member

Apr 17, 2004
    Ellenwood,Ga.
    How is the neck? Looks a little wide for my tiny hands.That's the only Music Man I haven't owned yet.

13. CamMcIntyre

CamMcIntyre

Jun 6, 2000
    USA
    Congrats! I want a blue one just like yours.

14. FunkMetalBass

FunkMetalBass

Aug 5, 2005
    Phoenix, Arizona 85029
    Endorsing Artist: J.C. Basses
    I haven't had the chance to play a Bongo 6er. Are they 35" scales?

15. RBrownBass

RBrownBass Supporting Member

Aug 22, 2004
    I wonder if they'd do one in white with a couple of yellow paint drops below the bridge area...

Seriously, tho, nice bass. I'd love to own one.

16. Congrats! This is the exact bass I'm saving for. GASSS PAINSS

17. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    I swear I was about to post a picture of that after I read John's post until I read yours. Great minds think alike :D I had the idea to put a big black eye and a smile on the back of my orange Bongo when I had it so it would look like a giant Goldfish cracker, but never went through with it.

18. By all means, post the Love Toilet if you know where to find it. I guess I should have gone the extra mile and and found that image.

19. deal!! wait ..no

and no i wont carve into this one, the other one was messed up chips everywhere and i thought those words needed to be said.

the necks not that wide its nice, a totally different shape to the ibanez sdo still feels weird but very nice to play.

also im not a huge fan of the pearl pickguard atal, im looking for anyone whod be interested in a trade... the pg is perfect, protective plastic still on it and everything.

20. I have both those axes myself - they certainly are two different beasts.