Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

New Boston LeadSinger / Bass Player

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Yogi Bear, Oct 31, 2002.

1. Yogi Bear

Yogi Bear Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2000
    OK, I know it's Boston but I like some of their tunes. Apparently they have another person helping with the lead vox and taking over the duties on bass. Her name is Kimberly Dahme. Anyone ever heard of her???

2. lildrgn

lildrgn

Jul 11, 2000
    Seattle, WA
    I saw some info and heard some of the new songs at http://www.boston.org. Definitely Boston, but kind of dated, if you ask me. Apparently they found her based on a demo tape she sent to Scholz???

3. cheezewiz

cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    Ohio
    Wow...That is dissapointing news. If Brad Delp isn't singing, I don't see how it can be Boston...at least it wont be to me.

4. Yogi Bear

Yogi Bear Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2000
    Delp is still doing the majority of the work. She is apparently helping with the lead harmonies.

5. nativebass.t-40

nativebass.t-40

Oct 29, 2002
    phx a.z.
    interesting question?????.the thing is i recently checked out the boston site and found that shes playing bass,,,this blew me for the fact that david sikes did a great job and when i saw kim playing the fiesta bowl this threw me!!!.well i did in fact hit her page and she seemes more than capable of the job....one thing i would love to see is fran sheehan play bass but thats never going to happen due the the fact that fran had legal issues with tom...later chris..apendix to the above .just got a scholz bass rockman and this thing kills for tone.got it used from a shop that he CLEARLY DID NOT KNOW WHAT HE HAD!!!!35 BUCKS!!!.

6. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    Anything would be an improvement. His singing makes my ears bleed.