1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

New brice is here (finally)

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Metaldood19, Jun 9, 2011.

1. ZTC0d.

6 String Brice HXB-406

I'm an extremely happy camper right now

2. Tracebassplayer

Tracebassplayer Sometimes Darkness Can Show You The Light.

Dec 15, 2000
    Portland, OR
    Sweet looking bass. Congrats!
    How long you gonna play it before you get in trouble? :D

3. Hahaha, what's this trouble you speak of? :cool:

4. TROUBLE=G.A.S.

;)

5. OH lol, yeah it's already set in. I'm currently saving for new bart mk5s and an obp3

6. I used to have that same bass. someone broke into my apartment and stole it back in 2005. I loved that bass, and I haven't seen one since. I liked how close the strings were to each other, and it's passive/active pull. also it was light weight and had a bright punchy tone. I've never played a 6-string since. I really miss that bass.
    funny side note, I paid about 3 or 4 hundred for my brice, and when the guy, or guys broke into my place I had a brand new digital recorder I spent about 1200 bucks for just laying out on the table. it would have been way easier to take, and worth more than twice as much. now that digital is obsolete, and I could still be playing that bass.
    they didn't even take the hard shell case. my baby is out there with out a case.
    hope you have fun with it. I sure did.

7. SCMan88

SCMan88

May 1, 2011
    Looks good!
    Kind of reminds me of these LTD 6 strings basses.

Have fun with it man! :)

8. Sijjvra

Sijjvra

Mar 31, 2009
    Congrats 8] those are generally pretty nice basses. Love my 2 Brice models. Hope you like yours just as much, looks like a beauty

9. dabbler

dabbler

Aug 17, 2007
    Bowie, MD
    Congrats! I used to have a red one. I got rid of it, when I got a Z6 which I liked better. Excellent value!

10. bottomzone

bottomzone

Oct 21, 2005
  11. P. Aaron

P. Aaron Supporting Member

Cool bass! Congrats!

12. Awesome man, looks like a sweet bass, and pretty great price too from the link you posted! If I'm ever in need of a 6-stringer (I generally only play 4, but you never know :bag:) I'll check this one out! Enjoy!!