New Cab Coming!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by grooveguru, Jul 13, 2002.

1. grooveguru

grooveguru

Sep 14, 2000
    Central PA
    Woo Hoo, Thanks to Beaver and the boys at Bass Central I should have a new Eden 410XST in about a week. I'm really fired up to try this with my Lakland 5 as the cabinet is rated at 1000 watts and down to 36hz. I'll post a review after I get it. Thanks to Gard who answered my questions and is "GARDing" it till it ships. We're doing a huge show "for this area anyways, several thousand people" on the the 25th and I want to use this along with my Eden D210XLT and Eden D-115. Should have gobs O' bottom for the outdoor gig! Now what was that Carole King song....... "I Feel the Earth Move"............

2. Cool for you, I love my Eden gear.

What are you powering them cabs with?

Greg

3. grooveguru

grooveguru

Sep 14, 2000
    Central PA
    I'm using a Eden WT400 head. The cab only comes in 8ohm so if I need more power I'll add the 210 and get me 400 watts. For bigger jobs I'll add the 115 as well and push it with half a Peavey DPC 750.

4. grooveguru

grooveguru

Sep 14, 2000
    Central PA
    I also have a Peavey 2000 which would give me 1000 watts in bridged mode that I can drive the XST and use the WT400 to add an additional 400 through the 210 and 115. I have alot of options and combinations available.