Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

New Cab Coming!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by grooveguru, Jul 13, 2002.

1. grooveguru

grooveguru

Sep 14, 2000
    Central PA
    Woo Hoo, Thanks to Beaver and the boys at Bass Central I should have a new Eden 410XST in about a week. I'm really fired up to try this with my Lakland 5 as the cabinet is rated at 1000 watts and down to 36hz. I'll post a review after I get it. Thanks to Gard who answered my questions and is "GARDing" it till it ships. We're doing a huge show "for this area anyways, several thousand people" on the the 25th and I want to use this along with my Eden D210XLT and Eden D-115. Should have gobs O' bottom for the outdoor gig! Now what was that Carole King song....... "I Feel the Earth Move"............

2. Cool for you, I love my Eden gear.

What are you powering them cabs with?

Greg

3. grooveguru

grooveguru

Sep 14, 2000
    Central PA
    I'm using a Eden WT400 head. The cab only comes in 8ohm so if I need more power I'll add the 210 and get me 400 watts. For bigger jobs I'll add the 115 as well and push it with half a Peavey DPC 750.

4. grooveguru

grooveguru

Sep 14, 2000
    Central PA
    I also have a Peavey 2000 which would give me 1000 watts in bridged mode that I can drive the XST and use the WT400 to add an additional 400 through the 210 and 115. I have alot of options and combinations available.