1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

New cab day!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by TemplesOfSyrinx, Mar 1, 2017.

Tags:
  1. TemplesOfSyrinx

TemplesOfSyrinx Supporting Member

Sep 8, 2013
    Florida
    Just finished playing my brand new Revsound RS212T loaded with Celestion BN12-300S drivers. I'm powering it with a TC Electronic BH550.

My word! What a gorgeous build David! I love the look. So light too. 38lbs according to my scale.

The sound is awesome, and I have not even broken it in yet. I played it for a couple of hours last night, but didn't push the volumes. I'll start doing that today a bit. I'll update this as my journey with my new rig continues.

Anyone not sure about purchasing a Revsound cab, do yourself a favor, call David. His phone number is right at the top of his web page.

Thanks again David. FB_IMG_1487971331861.jpg FB_IMG_1487971352808.jpg IMG_20170228_214524.jpg

2. LeftyD

LeftyD

Feb 22, 2017
    Las Vegas
    That is so cool. Love the way it all matches.

TemplesOfSyrinx likes this.
  3. TemplesOfSyrinx

TemplesOfSyrinx Supporting Member

Sep 8, 2013
    Florida
    Yeah, I saw a blue python tolex cab that David had done and thought that a red/burgundy python tolex would look great with this head. Thanks.

4. Very cool! I hope you enjoy it.
    Take care,
    Brent

5. buldog5151bass

buldog5151bass Kibble, milkbones, and P Basses. And redheads.

Oct 22, 2003
    Connecticut
    Same cab I have. Great little box - one trip to the car with my entire rig.

6. dawind99

dawind99 Commercial User

Mar 30, 2012
    Revsound.net and Revsound on Facebook
    Owner: Revsound
    Thank you! So stoked you're happy with it.

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 12, 2021