1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale New Canadian Dingwall D-Bird Custom $3500 (On Hold)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by DeltaPhoenix, Mar 30, 2019.

1. DeltaPhoenix

DeltaPhoenix Supporting Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Gainesville,FL
    Price:
    Strings:
    Bass is On Hold This is not a fun decision. I have 2 Dingwalls so I am just going to go with Last In, First Out. I took delivery of this fine bass a couple of months ago and it has literally been played 4 times due to preparing to sell a house, moving, trying to set-up the new house (nowhere near done) AND having little children. The new house had a little bit of Murphy's law and it would be nice to get some cash back in hand.
    I am going to say no trade offers BUT if you have a Nice Dingwall Super P (or maybe Super J... or any great Canadian Dingwall) where I can do trade + cash - feel free to try me. I also have an AB 2 6 string if you want to try and work out something crazy (like my 2 basses for a Z + cash).

Anyways, here are the details:
    D-Bird
    Candy Purple (up charge)
    Wenge Neck (upgrade)
    Blue Luminlay side dots (upgrade)
    Total cost: $4200+

This is a longscale bass but since it is a 4 string the scale is 36.25"-34".

Includes case, tools +anything else that came with it. I have the original shipping box too.

$3500 includes shipping (In CONUS) anywhere else, we will need to figure out the shipping. Of course, I take Paypal. 08AAD4DA-7164-4FDB-B150-814266165910.jpeg

More Pics will be uploaded tonight.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2019
  2. Fletz

Fletz

Jan 16, 2009
    New Jersey
    Hartke artist
    OMG that is a beauty. GLWTS

Alan Scharrer and DeltaPhoenix like this.
  3. SactoBass

SactoBass A retired civil engineer who likes all-tube amps! Supporting Member

Jul 8, 2009
    Lake Havasu City, AZ
    [​IMG]

DeltaPhoenix likes this.
  4. DeltaPhoenix

DeltaPhoenix Supporting Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Gainesville,FL
    Fire Sale

5. johnsonabq

johnsonabq Watch out where the huskies go... Supporting Member

Dec 12, 2011
    Albuquerque, NM
    Beautiful! Did this sell?

6. johnsonabq

johnsonabq Watch out where the huskies go... Supporting Member

Dec 12, 2011
    Albuquerque, NM
    If this has sold please mark it as such so it will no longer come up in our searches as available. Thanks!

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 5, 2021