1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

New Chili peppers- Dani California video

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Thunderbird91, Apr 2, 2006.

1. Mark Wilson

Mark Wilson Supporting Member

Jan 12, 2005
    Toronto, Ontario
    Endorsing Artist: Elixir® Strings
    I'm not too into the Chili peppers.

But can Flea NOT slap anything?

-Mark

2. Crap, now I have to clean my screen.

3. Vorago

Vorago (((o)))

Jul 17, 2003
    Antwerp, Belgium
    hmm, I dunno, the chorus sticks in the head, but so does Madonna...

You know what, for a band that made one of the best 90's albums (BSSM) this is just way too average..

Solo is cool, but not anything special, again.

4. no one likes it?

5. steve21

steve21 Banned

I personally love the song, I've been listening since yesterday.

Can't wait for the album.

6. Vorago

Vorago (((o)))

Jul 17, 2003
    Antwerp, Belgium
    It's ok yes, but not good enough

7. Dude, he hasn't really slapped since BSSM. You don't know what you're talking about.

8. Vorago

Vorago (((o)))

Jul 17, 2003
    Antwerp, Belgium
    That's bollocks, there's slap on One hot minute, Californication and By The Way.

9. Ryan L.

Ryan L. Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2000
    West Fargo, ND
    I thought it was pretty good.

10. lbpark

lbpark Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2005
    Mobile, Al.
    pretty boring imo

11. The video was fantastic, the song isn't doing it for me........and I've been a fan for as long as I can remember. After OHM, my interest had tapered off, and I'm just not up for the next one at all. Oh well, I'm sure they'll do well regardless of my lack of interest.:smug:

12. did anyone else notice that flea was using a fender j? i heard that he had started using those after those GK adds with charlie haden came out, but i didn't see the modlus once. was there something i missed where he went to using fenders?

13. Mental Octopus

Mental Octopus

May 24, 2003
    i have mixed feelings about this song. i hope there's a better one on the album.

14. McHaven

McHaven

Mar 1, 2005
    its a nice pop song. i liked the costume changes though. wasnt the new album supposed to be funkier?

15. Mental Octopus

Mental Octopus

May 24, 2003
    he might have used the jazz bass just in the video...i remember he used a jazzer for some of the can't stop video and the californication video, yet he still toured and recorded with his modulus exclusively.

it does sound like he is using the modulus on this song.

16. IMO, the video's awesome and the song is really bland. I've lost interest in the peppers. Oh well. As someone said, they'll still sell tons of records and sell out wherever they tour. Doesn't change my life.
    -Alex

17. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    that and them dressed up as the misfits was priceless.

18. jokerk874

jokerk874

Feb 27, 2006
    I kinda like the song.. wasn't AMAZING or anything.. I didn't really like the video that much.

19. steve21

steve21 Banned

I found it pretty interesting that all of the video had not one case of Modulus.