1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

New concepts in parenting

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by bmc, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Either he is a borderline psychopath.

Or she is lying.

Either way, whole lot of mess there.

2. colcifer

colcifer Esteemed Nitpicker Supporting Member

Feb 10, 2010
    A Galaxy Far, Far Away
    My brother did that to me once but I don't remember it. I didn't have enough oxygen to catalog the memory, I guess. For whatever reason, he was PISSED at me. My mom had to hit him pretty hard to get him to let go of me. It might have been less torture-y and more attempted murder-y. Some time before that, I peed in his shoes to get back at him for something. Good times.

What were we talking about? Oh yeah-waterboarding children. Well, that's a bit extreme. As Mohawk suggested, the info we got may not be entirely true and there wasn't much info in that article anyway. I'm not going to call that guy the devil just yet.

3. i figured we would be talking about actually watching your kids.. a new concept in parenting.

4. IconBasser

IconBasser Scuba Viking Supporting Member

Feb 28, 2007
    Alta Loma, California
    oy vey...

5. MJ5150

MJ5150 Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    Hey, a guy up in Washington State was recently charged with child abuse, including feeding his children dog food. In court, the guy said one of his kids preferred it. I feel so bad for children who are mistreated. I wish I had the resources to take them all in.

-Mike

6. Waterboarded his own kid 4X ***!

7. The Dude cut his hair?

8. Stupid people shouldn't have the right to procreate.