new convert from Activebass...'sup ya'll?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by thunderBoltz, Jan 14, 2003.

1. hiya good people of talkbass!

ok, my 1st post, here we go....the name's mike and i'm a member of activebass that's gotton tired of all the B.S. and bickering that goes on over there, so here i am.

i must say right off, you guys have your stuff together! its SO nice to read posts by mature people that actually know what they're talking about!
  2. d'oh!
    already off to a bad start, probably shouldn't have put this under "amps" sorry, "a fogiv-a-ness prease"
  3. FunkySpoo

FunkySpoo Supporting Member

Feb 6, 2002
    Hi, and welcome to TB. I've been here for about a year I guess. I've found, for the most part, that the people are very helpful and have a wide range of knowledge and experience. Oh and BTW you are forgiven Grasshopper:D. I'm sure a mod will be along shortly to move this to the right forum
  4. thanks man, i've just had enough of "fieldy rules/blows" "picks/fingers," i mean i'm sure you get a bit of that here on TB, but i've been reading the posts here since december and well, this site just seems more intelligent than AB. rock on mang.
  5. notduane

Nov 24, 2000
    intros are usually done in Off Topic :)

6. Hey, how's it going? :D
    Welcome aboard!
  7. Stu L.

Stu L. Supporting Member

Nov 27, 2001
    Corsicana, Texas
    Howdy, that's Texan for "hello":D

Do us a favor, and fill out your profile and location. It's nice to get a little info on who your talking to.:)
  8. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
  9. Let's get something straight...

It's ok to say 'ssup?'

But, it's not ok to say 'y'all'.

Just funnin!!! :D:D:D:D

Welcome to Talkbass!!

10. Hello, I'm still George, and I'm still a bassaholic!
  11. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

Welcome to Talkbass, thunderBoltz.:) Pull up a chair, sit a spell.
  12. Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    Got tired of the bickering, eh? I used to got there about 3 years ago, but then I found this place. I still haven't figured out why I'm still here. :confused:
  13. CS

Dec 11, 1999
    cos you can't reach the door handle with your paws...

Thunderbolt Mike Welcome from someone who does not butcher the English language (do I have to include a smiley to appease US posters?)
  14. How's it going, eh?:D

Welcome to TB TONSOFBOLTS!:)