1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD NEW! Crate BT-25 combo amp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by skaelin, Feb 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skaelin

skaelin

May 24, 2007
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Why am I selling a new amp?

Here's the story: I bought two combos at the same time, a Roland Cube 30 and the Crate BT-25. I bought the Crate so I could hear how an inexpensively priced combo would sound like next to the Roland. Yea, I could have made this comparison at the nearest Guitar Center which is not that near, but I despise GC. Anyway, the Roland was definitely better, but for the money, the Crate is surprisingly good. If you EQ the amp for doing slap, it sounds great!

I am asking $100 for the amp. This transaction only makes sense in you live in Silicon Valley or the greater bay area. Musician's Friend sells them $125 and that includes shipping. So buying this amp at $100 and paying $30 for shipping makes no sense. It does make sense if you are local and want to get $25 off the street price for a new amp and avoid taxes.

I think the unit has a 5 year transferable warranty but I'm not sure. The Crate is all boxed up and ready to go so I don't feel like opening it up to get this info. Check MF or Crate.

I didn't post any pics up because you probably already know what this amp looks like and mine looks new because it is. If absolutely necessary, I'll pull it out of the box and take a pic for you but if you are in the area, just come over and take a look at it.

Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Thanks!

2. skaelin

skaelin

May 24, 2007
    Santa Cruz, CA
    bump

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.