new demo. what do you think?

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by notabob, Jul 15, 2004.

1. notabob

Sep 20, 2003
    cincinnati ohio
    one of my bands just finished recording our demo a few weeks ago and we put 2 songs up. it may not be your style, but give it a litsten anyways and tell me what you think.
  2. Kelly Lee

Kelly Lee Yeah, I'm a guy! Supporting Member

Feb 17, 2004
    Marana, AZ, USA
    First off, I like hard music. I love your sound, its a full rather well rounded sound. I definately would like to hear some more when you get them up. BTW, get that website up and running! Yea, I went to check it out!

As far as dislikes, I have never been a fan of the total death metal type vocals. However, your music was still pretty killer despite my personal preference on the vocals.

On the first song, it felt like the guitar intro/buildup(?) went on forever to me. It was a nice mood builder though.

On the Kebab sound, the drums to me were way to loud when they come in. I liked it anyways :D

Overall, I really liked it. I liked it enough to download them to keep. I would love to see a little more expression with the vocals but otherwise I think it kicks a$$!
    Rock on[​IMG]
  3. notabob

Sep 20, 2003
    cincinnati ohio
    yes, that buildup doesnt seem to ever end...glad you liked it though. we are working on the website. we've had a few wedsite designers back out on us so its taken us a while to get it up.
  4. Brat

Jun 4, 2004
    NW Indiana.
    Yeah. Pretty much the same thing as Kelly Lee said. And that bass sounds just like mine. =) Keep it up!
  5. Adam Barkley

Adam Barkley Mayday!

Aug 26, 2003
    Jackson, MS
    I like the music, but the cookie monster voice ruins it for me. Good playing though.

Keep making instrumentals :D
  6. Whafrodamus

Oct 29, 2003
    Andover, MA
    The first song has a few tempo troubles in the beginning, and is uber redundant. The second song has a few odd notes in there, and the voice sounds like someone vomiting. Other than that, nice work.