Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

NEW DR.BASS SITE W/PICS

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Loel, Jul 10, 2005.

1. Loel

Loel Blazin' Acadian Supporting Member

Oct 31, 2004
    check out the new dr.bass site w/pics,drbasscabs.com i just received my 1260 4ohm july 4/05 this thing really smokes.gonna a/b it with my swr electric blue,and 350,buddy's commin' over with a ampeg v4b can't wait to here what that sounds like. :D

2. TheChariot

TheChariot

Jul 6, 2004
    Boston, MA
    hm.

I'm actually pretty impressed to be honest. Hopefully we'll get to hear some more extensive reviews on other cabs over time.

3. tombowlus

tombowlus If it sounds good, it is good Gold Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2003
    North central Ohio
    Editor-in-Chief, Bass Gear Magazine
    The new website looks really nice! And of course, so do the cabs. I look forward to trying out some more of Marc's cabs.

Tom.

4. Snarf

Snarf

Jan 23, 2005
    New York, NY
    Dr. Bass cabs have totally convinced me to ditch Avatar for my next rig. They get comparable reviews, similar prices, and the rx 112 cabs is 32 lbs, as opposed to Avatar's huge 44 lbs.

5. Chef

Chef Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

May 23, 2004
    Columbia MO
    Staff Reviewer; Bass Gear Magazine
    Dang it!
    BL2260= GAS attack...

6. "Your cab will be finished this week, sprayed Monday, and shipped by Wednesday. "

That's this wednesday............ :D

Can hardly wait ! ;)

Should be very cool !

JJ

7. .. And finally, the new website!

As Marc projected, the prices did go up. $30-$40 or so, and that's due to the higher price he's paying for the metal parts.

He's done a little bit of cosmetic upgrades here and there too- look at the new grille badge.

Notice the pic, at the bottom of the main site page, of the stacked BL1260's and BL115's? Some cat now has a great stage setup!

Amazing cabinets.. I really dig my BL1260. I am going to order a BL115 this year.

8. pierce

pierce freethinker

May 25, 2000
    San Francisco, Ca

i like the old badge better. :)

ditto, i dig my rx1260, rx115, thunderfunk rig