SOLD New Dunlop 5 String Super Bright Steels (Unopened)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by gravesbass, Jan 14, 2015.

1. gravesbass

gravesbass Supporting Member

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    Endorsing Artist: DarkglassElectronics-MesaBoogie-SpectorBass-Dunlop-EMG Pickups-Hipshot
    Price:
    $20
    sbs45105.jpg I have 5 packs of Super Bright Steel Strings. These are .45 .65 .85 .105 (boxed) + .130 (single). Normally the 5 string sets come with a .125 B string unless you buy a 6 string set that includes a .130.

I just ordered and received these and love the zing of them but I drop 1 full step and 1 1/2 step down and these are a bit too flimsy for drop. Std and 1/2 step is perfect tension.

So you basically get a full 5 string set with the .130 as the B string. The .130 B string is tighter than the .125 as I found it a little flimsy.

$20 per set shipped in CONUS Lower48.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2015
  2. gravesbass

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    Endorsing Artist: DarkglassElectronics-MesaBoogie-SpectorBass-Dunlop-EMG Pickups-Hipshot
    2 sets sold... 3 left!

3. Dug2

Dug2

Sep 24, 2011
    chicago
    question if u will, do these feel like the swing bass rotos,? meaning are they rough on the fingers?

4. gravesbass

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    Not as rough as the Rotosounds, no. They get smoother too when broken in.

5. gravesbass

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    Saturday Bump!! I'll do a 3 pack combo deal.

6. gravesbass

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    bump!

7. Means2nEnd

Means2nEnd Supporting Member

Bought two sets .. TU Gravesbass always good doin bizz

8. gravesbass

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    ---> 2 sets left... $35 Shipped Lower 48 USA

9. gravesbass

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    SOLD

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 23, 2021