1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

New Eden/Nemesis ENX-260 @ 48.5% OFF Delivered

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by hifibass, Apr 26, 2010.

1. hifibass

hifibass

Feb 4, 2008
    Albany, NY
    The price is now $299 Delivered!!!!! I just ordered from Cream City Music in Wisconsin an Eden ENX-260 for $309/Del. They list on the Eden site for $599.90. I think this is a pretty good deal for a new, warrantied micro amp. I didn't ask if they had any left but it would be worth a call if you're looking for a micro.

2. hifibass

hifibass

Feb 4, 2008
    Albany, NY
    I received the amp yesterday from Cream City, 2 day delivery. Factory sealed box and then repacked, in an excellent manner, in a second box with tons of bubble-wrap. Amp is perfect and sounds great!!!! Killer deal kids and I see from their eBay listing that they have at least 3 more available. I called them direct and didn't use eBay, quicker and easier. 5 STARS! Ken

3. I love cream city! I live about 25 minutes from there. I usually talk to either Brian or Ben, but everyone there is great!

I also bought one of these amps from them. Great amp! It is honestly the best sounding amp that I've heard. Especially for around $300.

4. Richard G

Richard G

Jun 16, 2009
    im so tempted on this but i just bought a markbass synth pedal coming in the mail...i dig my markbass little mark2 bass head too just the power and compact of them, im into trying others such as this one plus they save your back and space u can stack a bunch up and not have the big bass heads taking up all your space!

5. Yeah Richard, I put mine in a little bag with all of the cables! It actually fits in my Spector hard case, but it is much safer just to carry it separately.

And I still love it! :)