Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

New Eden / Nemesis NA650 Head - Used Twice - $200 less than wholesale!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Quadzilla, Feb 24, 2006.

1. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

If you don't know what this head is, it's Eden/Nemesis
    s flagship head. It sounds just like a WT550 to my ears (big surprise huh as they have a lot in common) and also has this cool Edge control (which NO other Eden or Nemesis head has) which adds a hint of tube warmth and overdrive. So OK, these go for $669 at all online wholesale sites like ZzSounds.com, musiciansfriend.com, Americanmusical.com etc, etc. I'm letting her go for $469 + ship (I get shipping for cheap cause I have an account). This is the latest revision that differs from the one on Eden's site (see the pics, this one has additions like extra speakon, post and pre send and receive loops, beefier transformer, etc, etc.. If you want the Gator rack bag, I can ship the head in that for $50 more OR I also have a Gator hard 4U rack that is LIKE NEW that I'd also give up for $50 (your choice).

It's a great head but I just scored a AMP BH-420 and this now has to go.

Comes with all orginal packing (box, foam), manual, footswitch, etc, etc. Like new for real! Used at 2 rehersals and NEVER gigged!!! Just weeks old!! Save $200 off of what everybody else is selling them for!

Manual --> http://www.eden-electronics.com/info/manuals/pdf/NA650 08102005.pdf

NA650

The NA650 is two spaces high and 17” wide by 11” deep. It is the flagship of the Nemesis line. The NA650 features a new, unique preamp design and an all FET output stage with 650 watts RMS @ 2 Ohms. This unit has all the features of our NA320, plus edge, gain boost, selectable DI pre/post, front panel DI level control, as well as a smooth solid FET sound with plenty of power to drive multiple cabinets. Footswitch available.

Specifications NA650 Manual (124k)
    Power 650 W RMS@2Ω ( 440 W RMS @ 4 ohms and 275 W@8 ohms)
    Distortion <.1%
    Frequency Response 10Hz - 18KHz
    Headroom 3db
    Dimensions 17"w x 3.5 "h x 11"d
    Weight 18 LBS (I say over 20 lbs)

Scroll down to see actual pics of my head!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Quadzilla

Bag is 16.5 inches front to back. Hard rack is 17 inches front to back. I'll let you know SMASH!!!

3. Quadzilla

Guys, I'd prefer not to put this on Evil Bay. It really is a GREAT amp, I mean REALLY...

4. Snarf

Snarf

Jan 23, 2005
    New York, NY
    These are amazing amps.

5. mVC

mVC

Jan 28, 2006
  6. Dude... If I had the $$$ and wasn't drawing unemployment, I would be all over this! I would love to get my hands on one of these or a na-600. :crying:

Sunday bump!

7. Bassin' 'Round

Bassin' 'Round Banned

Apr 30, 2005
    Bump for what looks like a very nice amp at a very nice price. Only problem is, (well, not a problem, but, you know what I mean) I'm a tube guy.

8. Quadzilla

Looks like this is going to have to go to the wolves on Evil Bay. Once last try before I go there...

9. Tampabass

Tampabass Supporting Member

Feb 16, 2006
    Tampa
    I know you are, but what am I?
  10. dave64o

dave64o Talkbass Top 10 all time lowest talent/gear ratio! Gold Supporting Member

Jun 15, 2000
    Southern NJ
    Actually, you might have two PMs. I may have double clicked by accident. :D

11. Tampabass

Feb 16, 2006
    Tampa
  12. Quadzilla

Wow, a lot of activity on this now (3 people PMing me at once literally right now). First one back with the absolute "I'm buying it 100%" gets it. I suspect it will be gone in moments...

13. Quadzilla

Sold to Tampabass! Sorry Dave64o and WarThumb, I was PMing back and forth with all of you at the same time and Tampabass locked it first just moments ago!

14. Tampabass

Feb 16, 2006
    Tampa
    thanks, Quadzilla
    Looking forward to it

15. dave64o

dave64o Talkbass Top 10 all time lowest talent/gear ratio! Gold Supporting Member

Jun 15, 2000
    Southern NJ
    Not a problem, at least it went to a TB'er instead of eBay.

Tampabass, congrats! Looks like you got a great deal. And if you ever think you want to sell it ... ;)

16. chuckee

chuckee

Jun 9, 2005
    Norfolk, VA
    Tampabass,

Enjoy your Eden/Nemesis. Quadzilla (Fred) is a standup guy who sells quality gear at good prices.:bassist:

Chuckee

17. Tampabass

Feb 16, 2006
    Tampa
    thanks, Dave and Chuckee. Can't wait to hear it with my Epi, just purchase on talkbass.

18. mVC

mVC

Jan 28, 2006
    I was 2 days away from getting the $$$ for it :crying:

Tampabass, enjoy it ;)

19. Quadzilla

Thanks Chuck! Great meeting and hooking up with fellow Tbers (including you). I've yet to have a bad dealing here (that includes me buying lots of gear too!)!!!

20. chuckee

chuckee

Jun 9, 2005
    Norfolk, VA
    Fred, PM sent.
    Chuck:bassist: