Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

New EHX products

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by SoComSurfing, Apr 10, 2004.

1. SoComSurfing

SoComSurfing Mercedes Benz Superdome. S 127. R 22. S 12-13.

Feb 15, 2002
    Mobile, Al
    Anyone have any word on thier new pieces? I know someone here had the Double Muff. What about the Bi-Filter? And the NY-2A - the stereo tube compressor. I don't see it on thier website, but it's in literature they've sent us at work, and I've seen it advertised, but there's really not any info given on it. Same with the Bi-Filter, which looks really interesting to me. Next month they're supposed to release thier POG and Tube EQ, which also look pretty cool.
    Electro-Harmonix

2. DanGouge

DanGouge

May 25, 2000
    Canada!
    I bought the double muff on Saturday, tried it, liked it, and at $75 CDN, it was a good deal too. So far I've only had the chance to play around with the single setting, but so far so good I must say...

3. Anyone bought a POG yet? I'm really interested in one but haven't seen any reviews..

4. SoComSurfing

SoComSurfing Mercedes Benz Superdome. S 127. R 22. S 12-13.

Feb 15, 2002
    Mobile, Al
    POG is slated for a May release, but I do anxiously await any more info on it. I'm tempted to just spring for either that or the Bi-Filter since there doesn't seem to be anyone trying them out.