1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

New Elixir Strings (One 5-string set)

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Slater, Oct 1, 2000.

1. Slater

Slater Bye Millen! Hello?

Apr 17, 2000
    The Great Lakes State
    I would like to sell a 5-string set of Elixirs I bought a few months ago. These strings are new in an un-opened package. I have decided to only use taperwound strings on my 5-string bass, therefore, I will not be using these strings.

String guages:

G-1st .045
    D-2nd .065
    A-3rd .080
    E-4th .100
    B-5th .130

If these are your favorite strings, here's your chance to pick-up a set cheap. Or, if you've always wanted to try them, once again, here's your chance.

These strings sell for $45 + shipping at juststrings.com and Musicians Friend. I will sell and ship this set for $30 total (in the U.S. - for others I may have to charge for shipping).

If you would like these strings, post a reply with your email enabled at the top or the reply, or just post your email address. After I see your reply (I visit this board almost every day), I will email you to make arrangements for the purchase (First reply, First serve). Thanks for looking :) .

2. bassmonkeee

bassmonkeee

Sep 13, 2000
    Decatur, GA
    $30? I'll take 'em. Email me at bionicman@mindspring.com.

thanks,
    Jason