Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

New England Gig spam Oct 18, and 25

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Chris A, Oct 11, 2003.

1. Chris A

Chris A Chemo sucks!

Feb 25, 2000
    Manchester NH
    Hey all,

My blues band is finally gigging again after a year off. First gig is in Bedford NH at a place called O'Donnells. Nice room and cool people. We're a 3 piece blues/RnB/rock band. That's Saturday the 18th.
    Fun Time Blues

I'm playing the same place, O'Donnells, the following Saturday, the 25th, with a singer/songwriter from Nashua NH named Karen Grenier. The drummer and I played on her 2nd CD last year. We'll be doing her original material and a few covers.
    Karen Grenier

Come by and see my new MTD 535!
    Stop and say Hi.

Chris A.:rolleyes: :bassist:

2. I would go, but too far away to walk to, and since no one will give me a ride anywhere, I have to walk to where ever. :( :meh:

3. Joe Turski

Joe Turski

Jul 29, 2003
    Connecticut
    m
    O'Donnells....Have'nt been there in a while. My brother lives right down the road on Boynton St.
    I'd love to go, but it's on the 18th of this month? I'm going to see Primus on the 18th.

I'll talk to my brother to see if I can stay with him on the 25th and take a swing up to check you guys out. :cool:

4. Chris A

Chris A Chemo sucks!

Feb 25, 2000
    Manchester NH
    Cool Joe,

Where you at now?

5. Joe Turski

Joe Turski

Jul 29, 2003
    Connecticut
    m
    Woodstock Ct. About an hour away. I spoke with my brother, I'll see you on the 25th! :)

6. Chris A

Chris A Chemo sucks!

Feb 25, 2000
    Manchester NH
    Cool!

Anyone else?