New Esh Website!!!!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by used13, Jun 7, 2002.

1. I know a few of you have expressed interest in Esh basses, so I thought I'd drop a line and let you know that the site was up and running again with a totally revamped look...

Have Fun Shopping ;)

2. I was thinking about checking out an Esh about a year ago, but, couldn't find any to play near me. Maybe I didn't look hard enough. :oops: Anyway, the Various would be my first choice. I just like the body; kinda looks like a Stingray in its Sunday best. I also have this thing for basses with one pickup.

Thanks for the link, Used13.

Mike J.
  3. Those look nice! What's the price range?
  4. Yeah, the Various is the one I got... They sound alot like a MM with the one pickup, but they also come with a piezo set up so you can get alot of different tones... I got a five string just like the four on the Various page, but I got it with 2 MM Armstrong PU's( one in the middle position and one in the neck position) so it has both and the piezo! It sounds like a freight train, but I can also get Jazz, P and MM sounds out of it as well.

They usually run @ $1200 and up, but I gotta say mine is worth 3 times that. I've NEVER played anything as sweet as this bass.

Working on getting a new one, blue with that sweet ass burled top, and then a frettless, soooo much to buy, so little cash!
  5. AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!