New F Bass Pic! (yes, as in single pic)

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Dave Metts, Sep 21, 2002.

1. Well, here is my new (as of one week ago) F Bass BN5. I only got one good picture, since my I let my friend take the pictures with his digicam (His hands shake like Gene Wilder's shooting hand in "Blazing Saddles").

I'll get my own digicam sometime in the next few months so I can get better pictures of the F Bass, Zon, and G&L.

I love this bass so much... :D

I realize that the pic is rather dark, but the bass is slightly lighter in person. Without further delay, here she is:

Big thanks yet again to the wonderful people at Rock City Guitars and F Bass for making everything work out. They're all amazing to work with!
  2. adrian garcia

adrian garcia

Apr 9, 2001
    las vegas. nevada
    Endorsing Artist: Nordy Basses, Schroeder Cabs, Gallien Krueger Amps
    sweet- i was gonna grab that onne for my shop- but since you had the problem wiht the other one, im glad its sitting in your house, bro- enjoy it!! youll love it even more as time goes by- Adrian
  3. woo-freakin'-hoo!

Looks great! That is a beautiful F-bass!

Congrats! I'm glad the wait (and all the agony over which bass to choose) was worth it!

4. gfab333

Mar 22, 2000
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    That deep medium green is a very nice color. A bit more distinctive than the other more common finishes like the natural ash, black, or purplish ones.

5. Jerry J

Jerry J Supporting Member

Mar 27, 2000
    P-town, OR
    Boy-howdy that's a beauty, David. I'm very glad that it all worked out.

And killer rig, there. Looks like you are set.
  6. pmkelly

Nov 28, 2000
    Kansas City, MO
    wow... I dig it.....

7. Brad Johnson

Brad Johnson Commercial User

Mar 8, 2000
    Gaithersburg, Md
    Boom Bass Cabinets, DR strings
  8. oddentity

oddentity Supporting Member

Nov 20, 2000
    Gorgeous! I love the green + maple look...
  9. Ryan L.

Ryan L. Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2000
    West Fargo, ND

That is one beautiful bass.

Man, between yours and that one that Brad posted pics of awhile back, I am seriously starting to want one of those things.:cool: