New Family Guy

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Chris J, Apr 24, 2005.

1. Anyone else catch the new episode? I hope we all learned something, if you don't want to wage war, it's because you're gay. And on a side note the scene with the Jughead comic killed me. :D
  2. Timbo

Jun 14, 2004

"Did you really put coke in his locker?"
  3. the new episode is may 1st??????
  4. Nikehawk

Nikehawk Guest

Jul 29, 2001
    Yorkville, IL, USA
    That's what I thought too...
  5. It's on bittorrent. "I don't have to listen to you! You're a dog! You don't have a soul!" "Ouch"
  6. tifa

tifa Padawan Bassist

Mar 8, 2005
    Blackburn, UK
    You lucky people! Can't wait till it arrives over 'the pond'. I also wouldn't mind seeing 'American Dad' - whats the verdict on that? Any good?
  7. Brad Barker

Brad Barker Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2001
    berkeley, ca
    people here were generally disappointed. there is a thread about it, so you can read the disappointment for yourself! :hyper:
  8. metron

metron Fluffy does not agree

Sep 12, 2003
    Lakewood Colorado
    do you get it early just because you are in canada? :crying: i have to wait another week to add to this thread....
  9. :ninja:
  10. Hurley

Feb 12, 2004
    Cape Cod, MA
    Here you go. 18 Meg wmv file. Quality is so-so, but it's good enough. There's a 200 Meg avi file, if you've got Bittorrent.

"Oh man, this is even more intense than that time I forgot how to sit down." Classic. :p
  11. Remember...Christians don't believe in gravity.
  12. tifa

tifa Padawan Bassist

Mar 8, 2005
    Blackburn, UK
    Thanks for that :ninja:

one minute in.... and I'm laughing already! :)
  13. It's definately a very funny episode. I gotta say it turned my life upside down face. :eek: I'm glad to see that the quality hasn't changed since the other batch of episodes. They're definately picking up where they left off.
  14. tifa

tifa Padawan Bassist

Mar 8, 2005
    Blackburn, UK
    'Let he who is without sin...... kick the first ass!'

"That's what my ex-wife said"
  16. WalterBush

Feb 27, 2005
    Yuma, Az
    This show is hideously offensive to almost everything I believe in, yet I cannot look away, change the channel, or in fact do anything but shovel popcorn in my mouth until I laugh so hard I choke on it. I can't wait 'til they air it here!!!
  17. "It's good to have land"
    Can anyone remind me what book that's from? Is it To Kill a Mocking Bird?
  18. Episode is awsome, i downloadied it off our schools P2P network, avi file, I saw that first episode of American Dad I thought it was good as well