1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

New Family Pic!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Spleenface92, May 19, 2011.

1. So, it's a rainy thursday, and I'm stuck inside due to my only mode of transit being a bike, so I thought, why not take a family pic?
    [​IMG]
    L-R: 1985 Squier Katana, Squier Standard Stratocaster, heavily modded Fender Jaguar Bass, 1996 Alembic Epic, 2007 Gibson SG special faded
    Laying in front: 2003 MIM P.
    I have many MANY more photos of each guitar/bass individually, but I didn't feel like making a hugely pic heavy thread...unless anyone requests more =P.

2. kesslari

kesslari Groovin' with the Big Dogs Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Santa Cruz Mtns, California
    Lark in the Morning Instructional Videos; Audix Microphones
    Couch photo FTW!
    Nice collection of basses. I love the Katana. Not sure I'd want to play one, but the cool factor is off the charts.

3. ShirazBop

ShirazBop

Sep 29, 2006
    Greensboro, NC
    Excellent! Like that Oly/Rosewood in the front... Just picked up an '80's MIJ version of that combination.... I need to get a family pic soon as well. I need to get a couch though.... LOL

4. It's a fun bass. I've never seen another one in person. It is, however, neck dive city. I have mine tuned in D standard (even though it's short scale), as my guitarist has a dean razorback (also white) that he keeps in D standard...so, we kinda match. That's also why there's a 'dew sticker on the upper wing. he has one to match

The P used to have a weird blue pearloid pickguard. I still have it, but I like the classic Oly/rosewood/black PG combo better.

5. amimbari

amimbari

May 6, 2008
    Pittsburgh, PA
    didn't you use to have a kramer over there?

6. Some of my gear got moved into storage. I still own the kramer, it's just stored.
    Gear NOT pictured:
    1990 Washburn XS5
    1988-'90 Kramer Forum III
    60's Japanese guitar
    1983 Fender Classical guitar
    my heavily modded Jay Turser Precision bass.

7. amimbari

amimbari

May 6, 2008
    Pittsburgh, PA
    see i remembered ;)

hell all my righty basses technically are in storage because for shows I only use my leftys :D

even though the "storage" is still in my house...lol

8. I wish storage was still in my house...it's across town.

9. Dan Knowlton

Dan Knowlton Sarcasm: Just ONE of the many services I offer! Supporting Member

Aug 12, 2002
    Palm Coast, FL
    Looks like you have a couple of foster kids there!

:bag:

Dan K.

10. :p