1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

New Family Pics

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by TC2112, Mar 19, 2010.

1. I finally got them all together in the same room and settled down long enough to snap a few shots, so i thought I would show em off. My first family pictures.

Top to Bottom:
    87 Peavey Patriot (USA)
    97 Squier P Bass Special (EMG Pups)
    86 Fender Jazz Bass Special (CIJ) (Fralin and Duncan Pups)
    62 Replica Fatkinder Jazz Bass (Duncan Pups) (80's Japanese 62 RI Neck, Dan Atkinson Custom Sunburst Body)
    06 Fender Precision (USA)
    92 Fender Precision (EMG Pup)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. That jazz looks a bit like the black sheep of the family. :)

Nice basses! That's a wild pickguard on the '92.

3. Basshappi

Basshappi

Feb 12, 2007
    Tucson,AZ
    Nice family!

4. I am the same. All P's and a lone Jazz go figure;) Nice fam shots by the way.

5. That black sheep jazz is the one I can't put down.

That pickguard is my own creation. That's what happens to a BWB pickguard under the duress of a belt sander. It ground it and melted it in different places and gave it a really cool, almost stone look. I bought a new black guard for it, but I really like the way that one looks on it

6. XXL

XXL calm seas dont make skilled sailors

Jun 14, 2007
    Florida
    Nice!! I like the racing stripe:D

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 28, 2020