new family shot with new stand

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by PinkTelephone, Dec 25, 2005.

1. [​IMG]

not the best picture but i got my warwick rockstand today and i like it alot, saves alot of room. my mom felt bad i had to left the Ernie Ball in the case all the time cus i didnt have an extra stand. anyone have good band reviews on this stand, i liek it but the way the sit kinda makes me uneasy, any neck curving or warping?

the ernie ball was a xmas gift but i got it a few weeks ago so i already new i had it.

left to right (i think)
    stingray, 4003, gsr200, epiphone g310
    now i have another excuse to get a new bass, filling up that last stop on the stand.

and you know you guys love the pink spraypainted hartke b30 that doesnt work anymore.
  2. I was considering getting one of those, but the one that holds 7 guitars, dont think you'll have any problems :)
  3. Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    You got a stingray for a xmas gift? Lucky man!
  4. pyrohr

Aug 28, 2001
    Pakistani compound
    *** is that short thing on the right? some sort of mutation? :)
  5. haha. the way I see it you now have two extremely valid reasons to get two more basses. one to fill it up, and another to take place of the pretender on the right. Way to go on the Stingray, Santa was right on with that one.
  6. syciprider

syciprider Banned

May 27, 2005
    Inland Empire
    I got the one that breaks down into a case. Same deal different execution. I though it allowed the axes to sway a but but as long as we're careful laying the toys down we should be okay right?
  7. syciprider

syciprider Banned

May 27, 2005
    Inland Empire
    Oh and I didn't know Epiphone made 6 string piccolo basses.
  8. well i kinda got the stingray for an xmas gift, i got it onsale at guitar center for 800, and had to pay 200 of it. and it was like xmas/birthday gift. but thanks guys

and i dont know what you guys are talking about, that thing on the right is epiphones new 6 string short scale bass, its just an octive or so higher.
  9. pyrohr

Aug 28, 2001
    Pakistani compound
    *pyrohr start's to fart uncontrolably* I think someones blowin smoke up our butts! Where bassplayers here! we know the infidel when we see them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) ;)
  10. Oh, I thought it was a guitar.

A SG, even.
  11. tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    It's a good stand. WAY back in the day I bought the 3 bass version. Since then I've acquired about 4 more instruments on miscellaneous stands around the "studio" never had a problem with storing them like that. All the necks are straight as they were and only move because of differences in humidity and climate changes.

For me, it's one of the best stands out there.