1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

New fender bass, i need a bit of help.

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by mlafrancis, Apr 3, 2009.

1. mlafrancis

mlafrancis

Jun 26, 2008
    I just bought a new Fender Precision Bass Special Deluxe Series (made in mexico) yesturday, and I'm having trouble trying to find a guide to help me with the knobs. theres four of em, and the third one has another one on top of it! Can any one help me out? Does anyone out there own one of these?

any help is extremly apreciated!

~Mike

2. Thunderitter

Thunderitter Bass - the final frontier! Supporting Member

Jun 6, 2007
    USA
    From the front neck end of things it should be volume, pan and then your three band EQ treb, mid and bass.

3. superfunk47

superfunk47

Sep 9, 2007
    Although the stacked knobs will probably be treble on top and bass on the bottom, with the mid being the last one toward the jack. :)

4. LCW

LCW Banned

Mar 2, 2009
    OREGON!
    check fender.com they have layouts

5. boabski2k

boabski2k

Dec 24, 2008
    Scotland
    thankfully when i bought mine used, the seller still had this.

CIMG0176.

6. mlafrancis

mlafrancis

Jun 26, 2008
    hey thanks you guys so much! I love my new fender. I was gonna just figure everything out on my own next practice (my amp i sin the garage my band practices), but this is even better! ahah