Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

New Fender Basses (pics)

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by dabluesman, Jul 19, 2001.

1. dabluesman

dabluesman Supporting Member

Mar 29, 2000
    Tennessee
    I'm not sure if anyone has posted this here yet or not but here you go. I'm just gonna copy this from the FDP's bass forum.

"Why wait until NAMM? Check out the link for pics of Fender's upcoming models, except for the Sting and Steve Harris sig basses..."
    -extreme

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=637760&a=13424463

New body shapes, no pickguards, P+J pickup configs (active) looks real sweet! I'll definatly be checking these out at NAMM this weekend!

2. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    hey, cool. come by the conklin booth and say hi. always cool to see a fellow talkbasser at the namm show :D

3. CrawlingEye

CrawlingEye Member

Mar 20, 2001
    Easton, Pennsylvania
    That's definatly going on my list of "basses to check out".

I want a Fender p/j in my family...

4. dabluesman

dabluesman Supporting Member

Mar 29, 2000
    Tennessee
  5. berserk

berserk

Aug 24, 2000
    Parma, Ohio
    When will those active MIM P+J basses be available, and what about cost? I've been looking for a p+j and I think I found a winner! :)

6. CrawlingEye

CrawlingEye Member

Mar 20, 2001
    Easton, Pennsylvania
    I don't know about the price of the Fender p/j. But I guess it'll be in their deluxe series... Most MIM Fender Deluxes run about $500-600... So I'm gonna say they'll be in that range. I'm gonna get a job in sept, so now my goal's either that one, or the Hot Rodded P-bass.