Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

New Fender bassman amps - Anyone tried them?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by basstrader, Apr 6, 2005.

1. I've been looking at the Fender web site and like what I see with the new Bassman series amps, especially the 12" x 150W one. Anyone have any experience with them?

Bassman 150

The web page is a little messed up, but you get the idea.

2. chief ten beers

chief ten beers

Jan 4, 2005
    I'm curious as well,i haven't seen any reviews on these yet.Has anyone here tried one or picked on up?

3. I have the new fender bassman 250/115 combo. I love it!

4. Iruleonbass

Iruleonbass

May 29, 2005
    New York
    How loud can the 250/115 go?

5. tramp

tramp

Mar 5, 2004
    South Louisiana
    I have the new fender bassman 150 and I like it. I have dialed in a tone that I think is pretty good. Right now I am using it as my main amp because somebody in our band always says I am too loud. I also have a swr workingman's 15 combo. My volume on that was set at 1 or 2 and I was way too loud for this person. My amp is lined out to the pa system so I use this to hear myself. I stand behind the horn section (we are a seven piece) with the amp in front of me tilted back and I have no problems. It is light weight and easy to carry. I am satisfied.

6. Th only thing I would like to see is a extension 12 made for it with the availability of using it with the combo.