1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

New Fender Jazz Deluxe V

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by DWBass, Apr 10, 2006.

1. DWBass

DWBass The Funkfather

I consider myself an official Fender Jazz guy now! Love 'em! Just received my new Deluxe Jazz V today! It exists because I have pics!! It's the vintage white V in the middle! I just have to get my action where I want it...........LOW! It sounds really good though! Can't wait to gig it!

2. DWBass

DWBass The Funkfather

May as well show the Brice Douglas V too!

3. Thats a beauty, I have a '97 MIA Jazz Deluxe V, I love it. What year is yours? Man, I have been gassing for a second one real bad.

4. DWBass

DWBass The Funkfather

The serial number indicates it was made in 2005 and it's a MIM but I'm planning, hopefully, to get an MIA model this year!

5. looking good:bassist:

6. Dr. Cheese

Dr. Cheese Gold Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Metro St. Louis
    I recently picked up a MIA Fender Jazz V. At first I I had to get used to going passive again, but now that I have made that adjustment, I am really enjoying that pure Jazz Bass tone. I'm glad i made the switch because I always had my 55-02 set like a Jazz anyway. I still like the active vibe and i will probably get a Stingray 5 HH or go budget and get a Tribute L-2500 for my stable, but I am so glad I have a nice five string Jaz now.

7. Sweet man, nice collection!