new fender jazz parts

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by bass-skin, Jan 8, 2004.

1. bass-skin

Jul 17, 2003
    buffalo NY
    i just bought a bunch of new hardware for my american standard jazz (gotoh tuners, badass II bridge, string tree, pickgaurd, control gaurd, strap button knobs, neckplate) i was planning on putting it all on myself as it seems to be just taking off the old part and putting on the new one but i wanted to make sure there was nothing tricky about putting any of this stuff on (mostly thinkin about the tuners bridge and neckplate) please give any advice you have to offer.
  2. Stinsok

Stinsok Supporting Member

Dec 16, 2002
    Central Alabama
    You can do it yourself. Find the proper sized screwdrivers and take your time!
  3. Most replacement parts should fit directly. (Unless you have vintage parts), you should have no problems!

4. bass-skin

Jul 17, 2003
    buffalo NY
    i also forgot to ask has anyone ordered from thats where i got my stuff from and i wanted to know how they are shipping and reliability wise.
  5. I have bought all kinds of stuff from them, they ship quickly and everything was there. I would buy from them again.
  6. I bought from guitar-parts-resource as well, they shipped fast and we very nice.