New filter...Hey big Feet!

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Mad Subwoofer, Feb 1, 2002.

A vacuum tube could you not want one of these!?! Yum. Not sure if it has any sort of envelope following circuit or what. I've mailed the company for more info. I'll let you know...

2. It looks very different, I'm sure the vacume tube technology and dual bandpass filters gives it unique whofting effects. I like tube echos because of that. But I've noticed that allot of tube filters don't hold their own.
  3. Specs sound pretty great....two filters, one 80-200hz, the other 300-1000hz. No EV following circuit tho'....wonder what you could do about that? You'd need to plug something into it to react to your playing...hmmm. Any ideas?
  4. Things like oscillators and the such would turn it into an auto-wah, correct? I wonder what simple route you could go to trigger this effect with your playing volume, making it touch sensitive. Another EV follower...? I'm not sure the CP-251 does would plug your EV following MoggerFooger into it. We need something that will trigger the envelope by plugging it into either the CV or VCA input on this thing. Seems like allot if hassle I know but if you could find one small (yeah, right...) box to do this you might end up with one fat and juicy filter!
  5. I have really no Idea what you could put in a cv port that would act as an envelope follower. You could try to build your own but that would only serve one use in your chain.
  6. 6-stringer

6-stringer Guest

Feb 5, 2000
    The mooger cv prossessor has an envelope generator. So you could use it to turn this filter into a follower if it accepts controll voltages via the filter frequency.
  7. [​IMG]

This looks like it may work...
  8. Yes, but it would be useful in an effect's rack. Better then an expression pedal. :rolleyes:
  9. got me. What does that thing do?? I have no idea.