New 'fish in the pond!!!!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by watspan, Nov 2, 2005.

1. watspan

watspan

Nov 25, 2002
    madison, wi
    My new Reverend Rumblefish Premium Mahogany topped wish was waiting on the front porch when I got home today :hyper:

She's a beaut and joins my white/gold 4 and blue 5L which I'd gotten used several years ago.

Boy it's fun getting a new bass, set up with new strings fresh from the factory. Thanks Reverend! $10.00 gig bag too!

I think there are still some left on their site. The look isn't for everyone, but the light weight, playability and tone are outstanding. A tremendous value at $700 plus change imho!
    http://www.reverenddirect.com/reverend/images/demo_cos_sec_models/basses/rumblefish_quilted.jpg

2. Doesn't exist unless there are pics to prove it. :smug:

- Andrew

3. !?!

4. watspan

watspan

Nov 25, 2002
    madison, wi
    no digital cam, but i'll see if i can scour up the link to their website where it was posted.

5. I got the same one, delivered on Tuesday.

No digital camera either, but here is one.

[​IMG]

6. lyle

lyle Guest

Jan 10, 2004
    Vernon, B.C. Canada
    Good lord thats the most beautiful reverend ever! Mighty congrates to you, makes me want to buy one !

7. lamborghini98

lamborghini98 The Aristocrats

May 1, 2005
    NYC; Portland, OR
    So....
    What do you like about that bass? Its pretty different, so Im curious what you see in it.

8. You TOO????

I got one on MONDAY!

Here she is....
    [​IMG]

ain't she great??? :D :D

9. I have only had it for a short time, but so far...

The neck is amazing IMO, feels great! Fast and fits my hand like a glove.

It's light and balances really nice.

I have only played a little thru a amp (low volume), but seems to go from an agressive tone to a smooth old school tone with ease. I still have to crank it a little and really put it through some hoops.

I think I want another. :p

10. What do you think so far?

11. Well...
    I have only had it for a short time, but so far...

The neck is is really great IMO, feels amazing! It's fast and fits my hand very well.

It's light and balances good.

I have only played a little thru a amp turned down low volume, but seems to go from a smooth old school tone to an agressive tone easily. When I get a chance to play it louder and crank it up, I'll really test it out.

:bag:

....hahaha...I don't really have a Rumblefish...but I'd love to have a school of 'em...

12. LOL, I wasn't sure, but I figured maybe he did get one...

Fell for that one! :p :spit: :p

13. To quote Eric Cartman, "I hate you guys."
    I wish I could have pulled the trigger on one of those. :meh: